The CIS Team

This blog is specially created by the CIS Team consist of Yuting, Janice, Wanni, Zi Yang and Thomas for an assignment base project, the blog will focus on 5 different aspects of sports around the world, bringing you lastest coverage of the news. So, stay tuned!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Some techniques! Hard and soft skills.

Bonjour`!

Some little updates on World Netball Champions 2011.
There's this flickr profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/wnc2011, all the pictures on the Signing ceremony, bid and etc!

This is a video of how a training should be like. :) Showing us the drills and training guide.

More videos on netball coaching and tips!

And this video below is actually the position(Centre) I played in my primary school.
I do play as Wing Attack too, majority in centre still. I think one main reason is because of my height? If you've notice, most of the players who are playing centre and wing attack are people around my height, ha ha ha, because those not so tall people are more agile, able to pass the ball faster. And those taller people are suitable for the roles of GK and GS. Yeah!

ENJOY!


1 comment:

  1. Yuting !! Did you play net ball in your secondary ??? I have never played :( :( It looks fun ;) ;) ;) I think it's like Volly ball :D :D Ahh !! I am lack of sport knowledge xD xD xD

    ReplyDelete